Applications that are available in the Security and Safety Things Application store can be installed in both online and offline camera setup environments.
Online setup environment implies that the camera has an unblocked access to the internet (i.e. the Security and Safety Things cloud) while for the offline setup no access to the outside world (a closed circuit) is necessary.
Purchasing an application
Prerequisite to purchasing an application is an existing account on the Security and Safety Things Device Management Portal.
Application is purchased following these steps:
1. In the Device Management Portal go to the Application Store tab
2. Click on the application you wish to purchase
3. Click on Purchase and scroll down to Pricing section
4. Enter the quantity and click on Add to cart
5. Review your purchase and go to Checkout
6. Enter your credit card details and click on Continue
7. On the final page, review your cart and click on Place order
If a transaction was successful, after a few moments application will be visible in your Applications wallet. If there were any issues, please contact Security and Safety things support.