Security & Safety Things Ecosystem consists of various components which work in confluence to enable simple and easy application installation and license management on a security camera devices.
Components that comprise the Ecosystem are:
- User Management Portal - the place where you can manage your own personal profile, check your company details and manage the team of users associated to your company account
- Device Management Portal - a web portal used by the integrators for claiming/enabling cameras on the ecosystem, for purchasing applications (fully licensed or trial) and managing application installation and licensing in an online or offline environments. Consists of 2 parts:
- Application Store - in the store you can browse through all available applications and purchase licenses to be installed onto your cameras
- Developer Console - a web portal that provides application developers to upload and publish their applications. Portal also contains an extensive developer documentation and example apps that can speed up the development process
- Manufacturer documentation - a web portal which is dedicated to device manufacturers. It contains instructions and resources that can enable camera manufacturers to adapt their products to Security and Safety Things OS
- Camera - an integral part of the Ecosystem. The endpoint device that is running Security & Safety Things OS and is enabled for installation and running the applications purchased from the Application Store