OS 1.3.0 (Albatross) release notes
Our OS is a standardized operating system for IP cameras that include a supported system on a chip (SoC). It is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and has been customized for use in embedded devices by our hardware partners. It includes our APIs and OS components.
Our new release OS 1.3.0 has a certain number of improvements and fixes included.
- New: Support of PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras
- New: Administrator can force user to reset password at next login
- Changed: Default user in user DB removed
- Changed: User permission FACTORY_RESET is required to trigger a factory reset.
- Changed: User permissions DEVELOPER_MODE and FACTORY_RESET are required to enable developer mode.
- Changed: Password strength is now checked
- Changed: Database is encrypted
- Crashes in native code will no longer go undetected.
- sers can now change their password (via user icon)
- New: WebUI page for connecting to a WiFi network
- Changed: Security & Safety Things logo updated
- Changed: User Management page is not visible in sidebar when user does not have UserManagement permission
List of fixed issues
- Video session rate is limited to prevent DoS
- Cross site request forgery(XSRF) is blocked
- UserDB is fully encrypted
- Brute force protection is fixed
- Device Certificates are protected and cannot be resigned
- Firmware manager allows only signed firmware for OTA update
- CVEs patched from Android Security Bulletin: